Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pokemon Fan Arts

Have this guy just in time for Thanksgiving! One of my favorite parts about Thanksgiving is Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I wake up each morning on the holiday just to watch it. Some day I'll make it to the actual thing T_T. Anyway this was a fun project to tie that parade in with Castelia city from the most recent Pokemon games, which is based on New York itself. It only seemed fit the Pikachu balloon was showcased there too! With some of my most recent Pokemon fan art, I've been attempting to make the world feel more believable. Hopefully that comes through! I'm going through a huge fan art phase right now so expect more on the way soon.


In addition, I recently started a new mini fan art project called the Pokemon Watcher's Sketchbook. In line with trying to make the Pokemon world more believable, I'm imagining myself in the role of a Pokemon watcher, attempting to capture Pokemon in the field on page. Here are my first two examples and I hope to update with at least 1 new page each week.





No comments:

Post a Comment