Saturday, August 25, 2012

Some freelance storyboards

Tis a sin I have not uploaded work here in so long! I've been busy both with my day job and artwork, I just haven't uploaded much yet. That will change soon! In the mean time, here's some storyboards I did for some different clients several months ago.

This first storyboard was for Mil-tek Recycling and Waste Solutions. It was for use in a company pitch to show another company the usefulness and money saving opportunities of their recycling compressors.


The second one, also for Mil-tek, was to show how a corporate office could make use of similar products.


Lastly, the following drawings were commissioned by Aperspective Media for use on their website, and will at some point be used as a storyboard and basis for a sand artist to turn these into sand images for a potential commercial or similar advertising campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment